The A Team: Consists of Adam, Amber, Aidyn and Austin

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tomorrow's gonna be a big one

So tomorrow is going to be a big day. Tomorrow morning we are having a family photo shoot with the amazing Ashley Marie Photography (ashleymarie.biz). I have some amazing ladies who I met while I was pregnant with Aidyn(I have mentioned them before), well a few of them got together and emailed Ashley about doing a photo shoot for me since I really want some photos of the 4 of us and some of the boys now that Austin is more mobile and able to sit on his own. Ashley not only offered to do our photos for free, but she made sure that we would be able to have them taken before I started any radiation so we wouldn't have to worry about me being too sick or losing my hair before I got the photos I wanted. I am overwhelmed by her kindness. Not many people would be willing to do this. So, if you live in the Alamogordo area, look her up! Then we have an appointment at 2 pm tomorrow with the cancer center in Alamogordo. Even though Tricare is giving us a hard time and trying to deny the referral for me to see them, the nurse Adam talked to today said we are to still come. I am already impressed with them. Most doctor's offices would tell you that until you get your insurance worked out they won't see you, thank goodness that isn't the case here. I'm pretty sure tomorrow will just be a consultation where they will tell us what to expect and where we will meet our "team". We will also be finding out the official pathology reports. That is the part that scares me. Part of me doesn't want to know what they are going to say and part of me is hoping we will go in and they will tell us their original thoughts were wrong and that it was actually a benign tumor. Whatever they tell us tomorrow, we will get through it. I am going to do whatever I have to do to beat this and I know I will. I will post again tomorrow after our appointment to let everyone know what they tell us. Thank you all so much for the thoughts and prayers. They mean so much to my family and I and I know God is listening.

1 comment:

  1. You will continue to be in our prayers and whatever comes I know that you and your family will make it through this and will be stronger for it :)

    ReplyDelete